See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

My Original Track With Heavy Guitar

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1259534
    Yan87 : Tue 31st Jul 2018 : 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yq_7HFrfbA&list=UUnJaSPOmKq2_vaF-5AJgW8A&index=18

I made this track very fast and filmed playthrough. Total metal :)
    All my instrumental tracks i downloading to looperman. You can check it here:
    https://www.looperman.com/users/tracks/1259534

2. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

I like it man, your playing is great and I really like the track. I realize making these videos requires some creativity as well and since most people don't have multiple cameras to film the different angles simultaneously, you obviously had to do a few takes to get your footage. I did notice that around :53 it shows you swapping from the white Ibenez to a black Jackson for about 2 seconds. I'm assuming this is an editing error and thought I would point it out in case you may want to fix.
    Good stuff bro, and again very impressive playing.

3. 1259534
    Yan87 : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Thanks man ! i will try to do it better !

4. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Aww man, now I feel guilty for pointing it out ! I was hoping you would reply with something like... "I did that on purpose for fun" or maybe "good catch, you get Ukranian no prize" etc (ha ha) !

5. 522916
    ConsciousEntitySound : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Skills, I dig man! Very nice fret work. I bet you'd like a good friend of mine and his band Reignwolf, he brings a hard edge to his guitar playing but there are also heavy blues/jazz roots in his style. You should check it out! Dude has an insane stage presence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6JVv1SkHM

I would also love to hear you bring that heavy guitar sound to our remix competitions, especially for the current contest we are hosting - my vocal would sound dope over some metal fused with Hip Hop!! You should give it a go man, could win some money! www.teamilp.com/contest

Hope we see you there!

6. 1259534
    Yan87 : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Thanks man. Lets make a friendship!
    I checked out Reignwolf. Its very emotional and expression music, reminds me Jimi Hendrix with classic fuzzy guitar sound. In some parts it looks like improvisation. Was hard to see how he crush a guitar by his foot :) The show was awesome but it's not my style. Iam metal guy.

Thanks for link to teamilp. I will try to take part in contest!

7. 522916
    ConsciousEntitySound : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Funny you say that, for years now he's been referred to as the "modern day Jimi". Thanks for checkin' it out! I knew him since I was a baby so I am very proud of him!

I look forward to seeing your work in the contest! Thanks for participating man! :)

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums