VOICE TAG

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 2519279
    TheRedW : Sun 20th May 2018 : 1 month ago HEY!
    So I wanted to create an intro like this:

https://soundcloud.com/chelseacreations/voice-tag-samples

But I don't know how.
    I have the producer tag but I want to add these kinds of effects. If you are down to help, I will send you everything to get you started.

email me: wesaam001 @ gmail . com

(Delete the spaces)
  2. 1086458
    BerryBeat : Sun 20th May 2018 : 1 month ago If it is a simple producer tag for your music then i can help with that but if it is something like a DJ tag then i wont be much of help. Her style is more of DJ tags than a producer
  3. 2519279
    TheRedW : Mon 21st May 2018 : 1 month ago Ay what's up? I already got the producer tag but am trying to add these effects at the beginning and stuff. So if you can do that email me and i will send you the producer tags and you can add the effects on top of em
  4. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Mon 21st May 2018 : 1 month ago This sounds great by itself but over your track it may sound like crap. Those effects are not hard to do. I'm also confused, you have a DAW and can create music and have the voice tag but cant add these cheezy effects? You don't even have any tracks posted here bro. Why don't you invest a little time in Looperman, upload a few examples of your work and somebody might be more willing to help you out.
  5. 1086458
    BerryBeat : Mon 21st May 2018 : 1 month ago Exactly what i was tryna say. All that effect would sound horrible on your track but may sound good on its own. I have done a couple of producer tags for people but not with such effects, it has to be something short and simple for everyone to know is by you.
    Unless you have a different idea of your own but anyway you can be more specific about what you really want
  6. 2519279
    TheRedW : Mon 21st May 2018 : 1 month ago I wanted something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNDkWhydwiU
    The intro only
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Pop Track