I Need Your Help For A Surprise To My Sister

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 713971
    Nicolo1984 : Wed 16th May 2018 : 4 days ago Hi guys, i need your help for a track that would be a gift for my sister's birthday. (Don't need to be hurry, we have time!)
    She felt in love with K-Pop long time ago, now she listen only that kind of music, things like Infinite, Nell and similar. I uploaded some time ago an instrumental track called "Rossella" (is her name in italian, "Scarlet" in english), composed thinking about here. So i want male singers from South Korea (or with a good knowledge of korean language) to write lyrics and sing something dedicated. I wonder to see her reaction... my beloved sister!!! So, Korean singers, please help me to give birth to this gift. Imagine like she was your sister... write a lyric dedicated to her, insert her italian name "Rossella" in the song, download the instrumental and let me know if you like my song :)Send me the lyric in romanic fonts, so i can made a video to post on youtube.... Waiting for your answer....
  2. 2647028
    KiestyleProductions : Wed 16th May 2018 : 4 days ago This is super adorable!

Good luck my friend
  3. 2595042
    Loopy420 : Wed 16th May 2018 : 4 days ago Dope idea man best of luck to u
  4. 1626182
    SimilarSystem : Fri 18th May 2018 : 3 days ago Wish I could help more than just bumping this thread. Good luck.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Fusion Track