Singer-Songwriter Needs Help Bringing Roughs To Life

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 162858
    nadua1 : Thu 19th Apr 2018 : 4 months ago I'm a singer songwriter who writes top 40 sounding christian music. I have a bunch of songs recorded with a basic bass line, chord progression, and little bits of color here and there. really need a talented producer/mixer who understands music, can bring the songs to life without completely altering them, and can give me the sound i'm looking for. EDM, Jazz, R&B, alternative CCM style fusion. any help or suggestions would really be great.
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Thu 19th Apr 2018 : 4 months ago It has been a while since I have performed in Gospel-Soul and Gospel-RnB/Jazz. What exactly do you have and what are you trying to achieve? Have you written lyrics and created some kind of arrangements. One of the most difficult things I find to do when in a collaborative music agreement is to align my style of music and workflow with someone else's vision. Do you have track stems? Vocal stems. So what's the end goal? Are you making an album or EP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOLL64B_OJE
    This is a Gospel-RnB Christian Music demo from me in 2014, no drums.
  3. 162858
    nadua1 : Fri 20th Apr 2018 : 4 months ago Hi joseph Funk I saw the video link and some other vids I thought they were great! I write and arrange all my songs If you send me your email I can send you a rough of one of the songs I've written, and would like to basically sound more full and professional. My goal is to make an EP.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rock Track