A Special Message To Looperman

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 281179
    Rats : Mon 16th Apr 2018 : 3 months ago you have no idea how deeply i love You. if it was not for you and this site, i would have most certainly lost all my music in the Great Fire of 2012. thank the GOS for YOU Brother; i just hope you realise how much we all love you and how much we all appreciate this website and the gargantuan effort you have put into it....my love for you is Unconditional Brother, i just wanted you to know how i feel....this place IS my main musical instrument....without this place, i could not have possibly continued to create music so soon after the fire, fact of it is i probably would not still be corporated right now to be honest. KUDOS DUDE YOU F@*K&NG ROCK!!!
  2. 281179
    Rats : Mon 16th Apr 2018 : 3 months ago *thank the GODS not GOS*
  3. 1
    Looperman : Mon 16th Apr 2018 : 3 months ago Very kind of you.

Sounds like you have been having a rough time.
  4. 2357431
    GrimOrotsukiLives : Tue 17th Apr 2018 : 3 months ago I love you
  5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Tue 17th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago "the Great Fire of 2012"

I think I may have been burnt in that as well. Looperman has helped in this case also.
  6. 1293607
    Venuslove : Thu 19th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Ok sure thing
  7. 57449
    ChuckBaileyBand : Fri 20th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Yes I echo RATS thanks for doing this, It cannot be easy to keep track of it all!
  8. 337508
    subSpace : Fri 20th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago yes as a long standing member of this site i could not agree more shan has done a great job with this site it has helped me in a great way but you are in the right place brother that is for sure here is to many more years of being looper members
  9. 1051376
    mildperil : Thu 26th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Yeah that's the truth, it's easy just to pop along to the site and use it without paying too much attention to how it arrived here in the first place, and that someone needs to be here to keep it updated and to ensure it ticks along smoothly.

My music is pretty bang average, but that's not the point, because if it wasn't for this place then I wouldn't have met the people I have that have convinced me to carry on and attempt to develop my style, and in the process have a lot of fun and meet like minded people, and that's priceless.

So with that in mind, thank you Looperman!
  10. 1324544
    jerico1945x : Thu 26th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Yes, looperman.com is a wonder site. Thank yu so much!
  11. 2436096
    chalupacabra : Wed 16th May 2018 : 2 months ago Well said everyone! Even though I may be new to the site, the level of importance this chunk of cyberspace represents is not lost on me.

Looperman has reignited the spark of my passion to create music again and has given me a better reason to get out of bed in the morning. Thank you for providing the puzzle piece that my life was missing.

And my best to you, Rats... hope everything is okay.
Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured RnB Track