Who Is Your Favorite Contributor

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2521522
    InsipidB : Sun 1st Apr 2018 : 4 years ago

I have been extremely impressed with the quality of the loops, samples and tracks they keep here. I have many fav contributors here, I love anything Kohibabeatz, danke, ifkdonkeys, neomorpheus, laurentwirz, alabafruit, gotybeats can produce. Actually I have many different names i can place in this list, there are so many fantastic people working and creating on this site...Who are your favorite contributors to this site, Maybe I will learn about someone I haven't heard of yet. Peace.

2. 79105
    Centrist : Wed 29th Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

Minor2Go I feel like is my biggest competition on this site for the orchestral/cinematic stuff. They're much MUCH more active than me though, just don't have the time to contribute much anymore lol.

3. 841435
    ValveDriver : Wed 29th Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

I can't narrow it down to one. Mainly because they all have such vastly different styles. But, (in no particular order) Neomorpheus, Orlando51, Tumbleweed, staticNomad, Danke, Crucethus, and Evisma are my go-to's.

4. 2218354
    Sorus : Wed 29th Aug 2018 : 3 years ago

lankframpard is one of my personal favorites as well as 40a. Both are very unique with their productions

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.