From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

What The Heck Is NightCore

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 847669
    EricMilligan : Mon 19th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

In a comment on one of Brado Sanz's tracks a Looperman member posted a Soundcloud link to the following track: https://soundcloud.com/user-9610976/filthy-diamonds

Generally, I don't favour using Looperman as a place to just post links to other sites. Instrumental backing on this track was very good, so I'd encourage the member to post the tracks to Looperman.

Am not naming the Looperman member because I don't want to single him or her out for attention.

It is a really good track, except that the vocals have been pitch-shifted way up so they sound artificial. You can tell that the original vocal delivery was very good. I'm really confused by this track.

Anyway, does anybody know what this genre/style is?

2. 851137
    crucethus : Mon 19th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

A horid genre in which you speed up the vocals or the tempo in the music, usually accompanied by anime visuals. an extension of "happy hardcore" which was a faster style of house. The genre has been around since the early 2000's and it's a plain awful idea.
    Cru

3. 630386
    JosephFunk : Mon 19th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

Also Eric, that was drive by spam on Brado's track comment area. Sometimes that happens to me on some of my loops. That is links to music or sounds that are not associated with my account.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Dance Track