From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Can Someone Make A Melody To Go With My Beat For Free

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2572893
    BICKBOI : Thu 15th Mar 2018 : 9 months ago

Just a fun beat I worked on that Id like to see become something. I suck at making melodies and tried so hard to make one but just couldn't so Id appreciate anyones help.

2. 1734289
    ahungerford : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 9 months ago

Email me: , i can help with a melody.

3. 2572893
    BICKBOI : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 9 months ago

The beat i need help with is the one on my profile under tracks

4. 847669
    EricMilligan : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 9 months ago

Hi, Bickboi. Nice beat! Also, nice to see another fellow Canadian on Looperman. There are a few of us here. Crucethus, from Ottawa area, is very active.

Anyway, looking at ahungerford's profile I suspect he'll be much more help to you than I would be because his musical interests line up better with your's. But, I'm also willing to help as well, although my stuff is much more old school, reflecting my advanced age. :) I will be very interested in hearing what the two of you come up with.

Do you just want a melody line, or do you want somebody to build a complete track on top of your beat? (I'm in the process of working up a complete track, but it isn't dubstep (way too complicated for me to attempt) or trap, which are your favourite genres.) So it probably won't be anything close to what you'd like to have with your beat. But, I think it might be interesting for you to hear how different people develop different tracks from the same foundation.

Seems to me, though, what you really need is a collaborator who can work with you and help you come up with your own melodies - ones that you actually like. Since you do play keyboards, you have a head start.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Dance Track