Respect Looperman Artists Who Allow Downloads

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 1074070
    DJSLTUK : Wed 14th Mar 2018 : 2 days ago Its come to my attention that some visitors on LP leave a one word comment in order to get a free download....some might say thats fair, others like myself find it a little disrespectful that the music created is only worth one word??

I would appreciate a little more of a comment than just "nice" or "nice tune" just to get a download... please tell me why you like the song if you do so it helps my producer side of mixing improve ... i've allowed downloads as a way of saying thank-you to those who actually put a little effort into what they write, otherwise i'll stop downloads completely in future..which is a fair call huh?

Those who know me, know i always listen and give personal advice on their own music creations and make suggestions purely on what i would do if it was my music...if other artists choose to try my methods great however, its their musical journey and i respect that never mind how experienced... so please do the right thing on looperman and make constructive comments to all artists who put up their music, they deserve that respect for doing so in the first place.

Even if you are just visiting, show some decency and write something more than a couple of words which the artists knows already as they put the song up in the first place because they knew it was a nice tune....thankyou
  2. 2615019
    damonb : Wed 14th Mar 2018 : 2 days ago sorry I'm guilty of saying nice tune but didn't download song just letting them know its good
Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Glitch Track