A Timeline Please

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 10th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

Can we please have some indication of when the promised overhaul to the collaborative section of the site is going to be implemented, it's an appalling eyesore that's totally out of control.

2. 522916
    ConsciousEntitySound : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

Patience is the key here.

3. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

@ConsciousEntitySound, FYI, the last major overhaul was about 5 years ago. Promises have been made here but very little has been done to improve the overall experience here. But I must tip my hat to the security improvements, security tweaks and server upgrades that have been made here over the years.

A timetable of an estimated time of completion would be very helpful. We know you make the rules LM, no disrespect intended, just wondering, not complaining, if we can get some kind of commitment from you for this and your other proposals and initiatives you blogged about. We are patient, just would like some kind of real update that is all. Cheers!

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

Patience, I've got heaps of patience,I've got 10 years of bleeding patience seeing this site go from a great place to an overrun notice board by every rapper and his dog on soundcloud infesting the place on a mission to collaborate with every other rapper in the bleeding universe, so it's not an unfair request to ask if change will happen in my life time.

5. 1
    Looperman : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

I would say im 85% done. The update is not just a collab section. In these situations there is never a date for completion. When its ready its ready and even then its not ready. I am on the case though and plan to have it done before summer as im busy with other things then.

6. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

PJB, the time has come for all conscientious humans to make choices which allow them to live a long healthy life, in order to take advantage of the new and improved Looperman... hee hee.

7. 522916
    ConsciousEntitySound : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

@JosephFunk @Planetjazzbass I'm just happy this site is still free! Lots of folks in his position would start charging for membership. Way too much good has come for me out of this one website alone to be on dudes case about updates. I see the collab requests y'all are talking about, but it doesn't bother me really. It can be kind of annoying to look at, yes, but keeping the bigger picture in perspective...small thing to deal with compared to all the benefits you're receiving in being here.

8. 2615019
    Unknown User : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

here is an idea since its free how bout you pay your dues at end of each month by listening to like 5 songs or loops ect and give 5 comments intill those 5 comments are given your upload is frozen

9. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 11th Mar 2018 : 4 years ago

@damonb - So, what you are saying is that your uploads should be frozen? (looks at profile stats, confused)

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.