From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Pop Producer Wanting A Singer For A Track

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1860657
    RadioRadio : Wed 7th Mar 2018 : 9 months ago

Hello fellow musicians.

I have been working on this one song recently and I'm very excited to finally begin the search for singers to record vocals on this song. I am specifically looking for a strong voice. Male or female doesn't matter. the vocals should come in at 16 seconds when the reversed tambourine sounds. In the drop/chorus, I will do some cool vocal chops of your singing and I bet it'll end up sounding great!

You will get credit for what you do in the song title as a featuring. Best of it all is that it's completely free!

The only restriction is that I don't want no rappers to rap on the song, as I don't really fancy modern rap music. (no offence to all you rappers out there, you guys are doing a great job).

Anyways, there is a link to the track down below. The BPM is 115 BPM and the key is F Major.

Link to the track:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmpLifmTGRXceROEjobEtAphhTuG2c6N/view?usp=sharing

You can email me with questions here:

You can also send the songs you have made with the instrumental to that email.

Thank you!
    - Frederick // MessWithIt

2. 847669
    EricMilligan : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

Just wanted to say that this is a really nice backing track, Frederick. I like it a lot.

I can't sing at all, so I'm no help on this for you. But, hopefully, you will find a decent singer.

First thing, though, you need a melody. I wasn't clear if you had a melody worked out or if you wanted the singer to handle that. And, lyrics of course.

And, since this really is a pop-oriented track (at least to my ears) I think it needs some more sections with different chord progressions, which is something you you could work out with your collaborator.

I wonder if iankofficial, might be an option for you? He's done some interesting stuff here on Looperman and has posted on other collab requests in this forum.

3. 1860657
    RadioRadio : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

Hello Eric.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your tips. I have been looking for someone like you, that is open to listen to tracks and give constructive feedback. I will contact iankofficial within this weekend, and see if he can help me with vocals for one or more of my songs.

I hope you don't mind if I contact you as well for some tips on future songs if I ever need them. I love to interact with fellow musicians.

If you want, you can send me an email here, and we can interact further:

Thanks again,
    - MessWithIt // Frederick

4. 847669
    EricMilligan : Fri 16th Mar 2018 : 8 months ago

Glad to help if I can, Frederick.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Psychedelic Track