Help Me Write Lyrics

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 1378558
    HaNez : Wed 7th Mar 2018 : 6 months ago Hey!

Is there anybody who writes unforgettable and unique lyrics for others? I've been working on a trance project which I have written a vocal melody for but I lack the lyric writing skill to finish it.

It would me much appreciated if you contacted me at for further discussion.

Best wishes,
    Hannes
  2. 2597975
    segaantic : Thu 8th Mar 2018 : 6 months ago The way i write lyrics is just simply write down everything you want to hear. After your done, you should have a few pages, now just mix them together to sound awesome.

cars two door cars blunts McDonald chicken nuggets burger kings whopper street bike mustangs from 2003 or 2004 since it was the cobra with the supercharger etc etc

im looking at fast cars today
    spending all my change
    this two door car goes fast
    ill leave you in the dust
    boom your ass would be history
    Ill have another laugh attack.

see its not good rhyming but words im saying i will always want to have a song hear stuff that i like or the way i was in the past.

dig up some childhood memorys and try to create something like that, who knows.

I wish someone would make me an instrumental track. I love to free style but all the beats i have are old already used them.

ill free style or write lyrics in of your songs if you make me a beat that goes with my voice, i got some with me singing on here somewhere.

Alright
    Have A Good Day
Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Funk Track