Where To Get Movie Quotes

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2535174
    Chirvinator : Mon 26th Feb 2018 : 3 months ago Hey guys, real quick question. I hear all of these awesome lo-fi songs that often include old movie lines or quotes to accompany the music. Where would the best place to get these be? I've looked everywhere and cant find any good ones.
  2. 2544426
    GLOOMYMURKYSUICIDE : Mon 26th Feb 2018 : 3 months ago Either (if you have the quote already) search for the scene on youtube, or search up "x movie quotes", and find something you like and then search the scene up on youtube.
  3. 2219199
    strobeZOfficial : Tue 27th Feb 2018 : 3 months ago I used to do the same thing. I'd waste my time looking in old trailers and movie clips and never find anything. I gave up for a while until I bought Vengeance Vocal Essentials Vol. 1. The sample pack comes with hundreds of lo-fi sampled phrases and words. It has saved me so much time! I would recommend purchasing that (if it's still around) or buying one of the "Vintage Movie Vocals" sample packs on PrimeLoops. Those are really useful and there are tons of samples to pick from. Hope this helps! :)

PrimeLoops packs:
    https://primeloops.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=movie+vocals
  4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 28th Feb 2018 : 3 months ago If it's a movie you know well, then why not record the sample yourself? It will be unique and original that way, plus legal!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rock Track