From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Need Female Singers And Voice Actors For A Cabaret Style Song

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2375502
    MalloryAsher : Fri 23rd Feb 2018 : 9 months ago

i am looking for females who can sing in a theatrical manner, and do a bit of voice acting/speaking parts. I need 4 different people, as there are 4 characters of the song. I don't have very specific types of voices for each one, so i would like to hear what people can do, and assign which voice i feel would fit each character!
    If you have ever done musical theater, the style of this piece should be familiar.
    My inspiration for it is "girls!girls!girls!" by Emilie Autumn. feel free to give it a listen to get an idea of how it will be.

I haven't started actually constructing the music yet, im more on the lyrics and story, but i want to have potential singers ready so i can test things and work out the overall assigning of the voices.

my email is

thank you!

2. 847669
    EricMilligan : Fri 23rd Feb 2018 : 9 months ago

Mallory, I definitely can't help with your need for singers. BUT, I just wanted to say thanks for pointing me to Emilie Autumn. Had never encountered her stuff. Quite amazing! A true artist.

Good luck with your project.

3. 549160
    BabyGee : Sun 25th Feb 2018 : 9 months ago

I was once cast as a cabaret singer in a play in college. I sang "Hey Big Spender" idk if that gives you an idea of my vocals but you can check out my page....haha. I've also taken theatre throughout school after I got bored with choir and had acting classes.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Rap Track