Looking For Someone To Feature

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1948273
    megacombox : Fri 16th Feb 2018 : 4 years ago

I am looking for a vocalist (rapper/singer) to feature on a cloudbeat i made. The track will probably be a part of a bigger project of mine later on but can be shared how ever you want as soon as finished.

U can listen to & download the track here: https://soundcloud.com/v_llis/tyoflex-preview/s-o47Ri

If interested hmu right here or on soundcloud @v_llis.

2. 2295621
    Ceasar93 : Fri 16th Feb 2018 : 4 years ago

Ill get on it for you my dog. Im Ceasar Kevlar. I hqve a Facebook page by that name with freestyles and songs. I really am a serious artist expecting to be signed to a small label. But i love music and you beat is nostalgic for me. Kingceasar9331 gmail.com email me the particulars and ill kill it with a southern methodical metaphorical type of thing. Lmk

3. 2295621

Ill get on it for you my dog. Im Ceasar Kevlar. I hqve a Facebook page by that name with freestyles and songs. I really am a serious artist expecting to be signed to a small label. But i love music and you beat is nostalgic for me. Kingceasar9331 gmail.com email me the particulars and ill kill it with a southern methodical metaphorical type of thing. Lmk

4. 883656
    NoellaRose : Fri 16th Feb 2018 : 4 years ago

Hey! I love this beat. :)

Do you want the feature for the whole track or a part? One or multiple people? Do you want the vocalist to write the lyrics? Any other visions for the song you want to mention? Also, is that how long you want the song to be, or longer?

5. 2295621

Im kool with what ever the boss of the track is kool with. I have a skill for hook writing. Not knowing ur backgrounds lol like good message or street if you will lol all i would need is a theme of song. I can email you examples of what i am alluding to.OR yall can handle writing and ill just contribute a 16bar atomic bomb of verse.

6. 1948273

Great! ill email u about details and stuff

7. 1948273

here's my email:

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.