STARTING UP NEW LO-FI EXCLUSIVE RELEASE NETWORK

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2372640
    noahsoerensen : Wed 7th Feb 2018 : 2 weeks ago My other message somehow got deleted so here it is again:

Hi, I need collaborators for my new project; a Lo-Fi exclusive release network. This is gonna be a place where you can submit your tracks and if we like it you can get an exclusive release through our SoundCloud and YouTube.

I need collaborators who within 7 days can do their respective jobs. Some of the jobs could be:

RECRUITER (1-3): Finds songs and interesting artists. Has a good ear for Lo-Fi and knows how to communicate/write. (1 found)

DESIGNER: Make artwork, logos, banners and other photobased stuff. Knows how to draw and design. Uses an professional program like PhotoShop.

VIDEO-EDITOR: Makes YouTube-videos, promoting-videos and other things with moving images. Knows how to produce good looking videos and has a professional program like Final Cut Pro. Note: if you wanna be both DESIGNER and VIDEO-EDITOR we can find it out.

You can read more about this here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17TYj2FX7fV0MJqB2VaQY93T11zpxeyqWucYmvH4XXaQ/edit?usp=sharing
Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track