False Emails Regarding Copyright Or Stealing Beats

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1108368
    BeatMaker4real : Sat 27th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Ok looks like we are back at this again..Been getting a few people reaching out to me asking about emails I have sent to them regarding stealing beats...IT'S NOT ME. I don't know why people are still taking this seriously, this is an old issue that's been addressed here over, and over..And thx to the one's that reached out to me about this.
  2. 1
    Looperman : Sat 27th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Yes, our old friend seems to never stop.

if you are contacted direct or via soundcloud with threats of copyright or lawyers etc from someone who states he is a member of this site ignore the email or contact me to check. Any member of this site would use the contact form on this site to contact you unless that is they are not a member or are banned etc

Its another reason why you should not post your email address online for anyone to abuse
  3. 2407292
    LowKi : Sat 27th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago oh shit LOL i just saw this my bad bro i just got a soundcloud message from that guy saying that i stole ur stuff
  4. 1795061
    CykaBlyat : Sun 20th May 2018 : 2 months ago i legit just got one yesterday, i hadnt seen these forums before so i contacted looperman admins and they told me it was a troll
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured RnB Track