NEED SOME SINGERS

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1957802
    RecklessRice : Sat 20th Jan 2018 : 7 months ago Hey- if you want to sing on some my stuff, please reply! I am REALLY trying to get more vocalized music out there because the instrumental stuff I am posting doesn't get me anywhere usually. Here's my Soundcloud if interested! https://soundcloud.com/lunarismusic

Thank you!
  2. 2370901
    aidanconnolly : Sat 20th Jan 2018 : 7 months ago I'm not that great but I want experience and I could mix my own vocals pretty well hmu if you want
  3. 844038
    xVeteranReaperx : Sat 20th Jan 2018 : 7 months ago Just logged in cause i really needed to say.. Wow. Beautiful and artistic beats/songs. Unfortunately they are a little too slow for my style. But i really wish you the best. Definitely will follow :)
  4. 2093294
    koareck : Sat 20th Jan 2018 : 7 months ago Hey! I would definitely like to sing over some of your stuff. ive been told im pretty damn good.
  5. 1051376
    mildperil : Sun 21st Jan 2018 : 7 months ago Some nice music you've got there.

There's a small chance I could put some vocals over the top, but it's never a guarantee.

Check out my songs and let me know if it's what you're looking for. Thanks.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track