Critique My Mix

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2483979
    queentrinicorn : Thu 18th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago Hi! My name is Trinity. I started makin music awhile ago but only recently have i decided to try my hand at mixing and mastering. Here's my track:
    ##removed##

ANY feedback at all would be appreciated? how's my voice? is it too loud/too quiet? is it hittin the ear at the right frequencies?

Thanks.
  2. 2518763
    Chri2 : Thu 18th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago I like it. Sounds rly gr8! Everything is ok not too loud or low just right. Keep doing what u do.
  3. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 18th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago I always wonder why making an account on looperman is ok for people and the posting of a track not :) .......
    You wanna something from the looperman community like "ANY feedback at all would be appreciated? how's my voice? is it too loud/too quiet? is it hittin the ear at the right frequencies?"
    why didn't you do that to other musicians and get maybe the flavour back. Cause that's the way it should go.
    1 make an account
    2 make a song
    3 load it up
    4 set it on featured while uploading
    5 listen to others music
    6 write comments on the tracks
    (every comment pushes your track on the top of the featured tracks list and others can easily find it)
    7 start being a part of the community and get some comments
    it is the little old -2 hands wash each other- game

i hope this helped a bit, cause lots of people here didn't like to listen to music on soundcloud or other sides and write here comments about it. (maybe you think they are crazy but thats the way it is here)

stay tuned
    joe
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electro Track