Rapper And Producer From Michigan

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 2516258
    RichRadical : Wed 17th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago Whats up everyone? My name is Rich Mish and I currently reside in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Thanks for having me at Looperman. Ive had a positive experience so far on this site but have yet to introduce myself. I go by the name "Mish" and my soundcloud is at

soundcloud.com/mishagain

Ive been rapping for almost 10 years and have been in a hip hop band called "A.M. CR3W" for the past 5 or 6 years. Our soundcloud is at

soundcloud.com/amcr3w

Our band project is a 5 piece funk/hip hop/rock band. Guitarist, Bass, Drums, 2 vocalists. Weve been playing shows for the past 5 years throughout Michigan.

Ive only recently set up my mini studio in my apartment so ive just been grinding making beats and creating songs for the past few months.
    Ive already worked with and rapped over a "GuesSs" beat who is a member here. He makes some chill lo fi beats.

If anyone is interested on working or collaborating with me, feel free. I just started my new solo SOUNDCLOUD so im looking to FOLLOW a bunch of the talented artists on here and I hope you do the same and FOLLOW BACK. Peace.
  2. 2529972
    zTaksik : Wed 17th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago https://soundcloud.com/ztaks1k_llls/will i aint got no good set up but maybe with your experience we can do some, check me out.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ethnic Track