Band In A Box

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 796294
    silverman : Sat 13th Jan 2018 : 5 months ago Talking to someone recently and they use BIAB to make backing tracks for their vocals.
    Type a few chords in and the computer makes a backing track tom the style of your choice!
    Is this true?
    Are some of you using this and that's how you can create a tune in a matter of no time?
  2. 2259456
    Saphir : Sun 14th Jan 2018 : 5 months ago LoL nice advertising
  3. 796294
    silverman : Sun 14th Jan 2018 : 5 months ago I've never seen the product but t's been around over twenty years apparently.
    I have heard of it.
    Never come across it but speaking to someone I only know online and she reckons it's mostly text based.
    Is this right?
  4. 2259456
    Saphir : Sun 14th Jan 2018 : 5 months ago I took a look at it and yes its as you described. It makes a backing track according to your style and key. Mostly used as place holder or for instrument practice.
  5. 2694838
    FJam : Thu 10th May 2018 : 1 month ago And even better is the accompanying REALBAND which makes AUDIO tracks for you! I've used it and it is amazing! Always takes a little bit of editing but you can audition and get tracks that are 90% in the box, or phrased right. Editing is one of my fortes so it's a great tool!
  6. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Fri 11th May 2018 : 1 month ago Its worth a shot I think Silverman....I remember an old version way back in early Windows days..worked slick but quality of the sounds (general midi files at that time think) wasn`t good...probably much better now & would likely be fun for backing for a singer...it has a good & long rep but I haven`t read any pro reviews on it recently,,,Ed
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Industrial Track