Let Me Design Your Covers Or Profile Pics For Free

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 1662143
    MrSpookd : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Hello peoples of the internet,

I am currently following a course of graphic design as part of my study and I need some content I can work with. I thought it would be fun to try and design some visuals for the people here on Looperman.

Please let me know what you'd like to have designed and in what way (e.g. profile pictures, single covers, album covers, soundcloud banners, etc.). Do not expect perfect state-of-the-art content since I'm not a professional but still learning.

So if you are in need of a visual for free or you are just a nice person wanting to help out a poor student, please leave a comment below explaining to me what you want. You can also send an email to

Thank you for your attention :)
  2. 2179222
    GDPurgetory : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago damn, I'm interested
  3. 1937292
    Blxkeh : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Is there any chance you could make me a SUPER minimalistic design that consists of black and white (black as the background color)? I just like to keep it chill, so if you could just make me a banner & profile picture that would be AWESOME.

Thanks so much.
  4. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Looking for a Logo for my Studio. I know exactly what I want but am just not good at making that sort of thing.
    Logo the shape and format of an old record label. The round printed bit in the middle of an old 33 1/3 or 45 record, containing nothing but the studio name, the letters formatted to form the round shape. I can send you a hand drawn rough if it is something you would like to have a go at and would be happy to pay for it as long as it was the sort of price an unemployed person could pay a student.
  5. 1922596
    Areno : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago I'd also love a super minimalist design, I made this one almost two years ago and need to change things up. Maybe something similar to Paper Skies style (https://soundcloud.com/user_paperskies) but anything would be great.
  6. 2421140
    elcycle : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago I'm interested. I don't really want anything specific, But I need a new profile picture. Something minimalistic.
  7. 2200917
    Tmanpro : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Hey if you can help me out and make a banner for my SC that would be awesome. I have a few upcoming songs with no artwork too!

https://soundcloud.com/tahor-graves

Thanks!
  8. 2300985
    xoxstysbeats : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago ay ay ayy lemme get one son, i have a couple of ideas and i'll send them to you once you reply
  9. 1662143
    MrSpookd : Sat 13th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Hey everyone,

Wow. First of all I want to thank you for this overwhelming response. I did not expect this, but so far I have around 20 people showing interest in my work, and I am very grateful for every single one of them.

However, this means that it will take me some time to get back to every single one of you. I don't want to let anyone down, but you have to realize that there will be some delay. I hope to have helped everyone by the end of the month.

I will message each of you individually, either via email (if supplied) or via Looperman messages.

Thanks again + a million more times for all of your interest! It's a great honour to be part of this community and give back to it as well. ^^

Mr. Spook'd
  10. 1662143
    MrSpookd : Sat 13th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Also, I would like to inform that anybody who replies after this message (or sends an email), I won't be able to help you out.

I'm very sorry, but there are already too many people waiting for me now. I'm just a student working on my own and there is only this much I can handle.

I hope that you can find another way to get your visuals. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day!
  11. 2528503
    S1LENTK1LLER : Mon 15th Jan 2018 : 1 week ago Channel Posted Below I Appreciate It, You Will Get Credit In Descriptions Of Videos
  12. 2528503
Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Pop Track