Beat Making Contest - All Genres

Posts 1 - 25 of 26
  1. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Tue 9th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Hey guys,
    This beat making contest will be conducted every week from now. All the genres are accepted. The top 3 will be featured on my youtube channel and they will also get a social media shoutout. You can submit an old project of yours as well. Mail me on

What to send - Soundcloud Link, Your name, Track name, Cover art, Social media links, MP3 attached or download link and a background of your choice for the video (in case if you win).

All the best guys. Feel free to ask me anything.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
  2. 2476542
    Unknown User : Tue 9th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Fingers crossed that i win :)
  3. 2476542
    Unknown User : Tue 9th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago i dont have a soundcloud so ill put my youtube instead.
  4. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Hey guys, share your soundcloud link directly here. If I like them, I'll contact you later for other requirements. Thanks
  5. 1588274
    maxtureofficial : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago How do I know that you're not going to steal them and claim them as your own?
  6. 2192319
    BlackMansta10 : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Max is right, that is something to think about.
  7. 2507862
    YungLinc : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago https://soundcloud.com/yung-linc

hit me up at
  8. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Why don't you just hold this contest over on soundcloud, why spam Looperman with this crap.
  9. 1127123
    asidRn : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago kids clearly a noob: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnnkTTE9KbvYCkXUv6OuUA/about

xD
  10. 229424
    YourzTruLee : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago ey lets not troll on poor boy, lol. From what i understood, looperman has always been a platform to network, collab, learn, inspire, and really just help each other as musicians. I see youre point though, looperman is a community of its own. we shouldnt resort to sending everyone away from looperman to share their music. i would propose that the tracks need to be hosted here on Looperman to compete?
    Max is on the money though, that was my first worry in reading. Also i completely respect the hustle YOURBOYHS, but would be curious what youre followers are, and if you are an approved account for google ads (basically asking if you are seeking revenue from loopermans artists.

Definitively interesting though! im intrigued and would like to know more!

https://soundcloud.com/hiredhits
  11. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Lets get something straight I'm not trolling this guy and I agree about your sentiments regarding Looperman, however the facts present as nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to promote his youtube channel under the guise of a contest. Held every week? give me a break, on the face of it just another soundcloud blow in looking to get some traction.
  12. 2529199
    tkap00 : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago https://soundcloud.com/tkap-beats
  13. 2488850
    guyfiction2 : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago I love your loops Planetjazz!
  14. 229424
    YourzTruLee : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Agreed, and respect jazz!! its been years since we spoke and worked together, im very happy to see you here again! Hope we can work together again in the future! :)
    much love!
  15. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Hello guys , I'm so sorry if some guys found my concept as am issue. My soundcloud is /yourboyhs and Instagram is same as well. My YouTube channel is MYUZIK Impossible. You may not find it directly on YouTube as it's new. About Google ads, I have not enabled monetisation and also, 5 if the 8 songs I uploaded are copyrighted and they have claimed it. So, I just wanted to make a new platform not like Trap nation or Proximity but a channel that celebrates each and every genre. I'm sorry if u found it offending. I love looperman and I have been a very active member here. If you are interested to submit. Either mail me, message me on SoundCloud or submit here only. For any complaints , chat with me personally on Instagram @yourboyhs . thank you
  16. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Also, yes you may find it a promotion of my YouTube channel but I would like to tell I have always tried to help artists in many ways. I hope you know chase mercata, call me king and Xanever dubstep? I worked with them, I have uploaded their songs on my channel, I have designed free logo for them and free cover arts as well. So, if u think I tryna be selfish , I'm not guys. I respect your views and please try to understand my view, I just thought this concept to held a song of the week like something which will somehow help some artists grow their base. I got 7-8 submissions till now and I have replied to all of them. I don't think they found me like spamming them coz they were new artists looking for some opportunities even if it is small. I know u guys are already gr8 so, that's on you if you wanna submit. Thanks guys. I apologize.
  17. 2200917
    Tmanpro : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago I submitted. Good luck with your channel!
  18. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago @asidRn don't call me a noob. I'm not gonna upload it from my personal channel. I have started a new channel named MYUZIK Impossible. Yeah it's new with only 65 subscriber but what's the problem with that? The channel is 10-12 days old now and for me it's a nice small start. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruzCqwTPNt2nc7lHjwPItw
  19. 2218629
    JayDoubleyou : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago https://soundcloud.com/jaydyy
  20. 630386
    JosephFunk : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago @YOURBOYHS

I am happy for you man! You weathered the storm here quite well and in a mature way. Are you sure you are a teenager? Your music sounds pretty good too! I concur with you when you said you are an active member here, and from the word go I must add. You joined here 3 month ago and you posted your first track 3 month ago. Spammers typically have nothing to show for themselves here and sometimes for years, but you jumped right into it here 3 months ago when you joined. Only the owner decides what is spam here and that typically happens swiftly in minutes. You are doing a lot of cool things at such a young age, keep on pushing onward. My only recommendation is, you should accept only links, and not actual MP3's at first because you are getting way ahead of yourself in that area. Also state your true intentions on what you plan to do with the MP3's if you need them later. Do not sell, or repost the Mp3's without the owner's permission or a clear agreement and understanding with all the parties involved. You have to build trust first which is why you should only ask for links as you get off the ground and running. Finally, don't entertain any form of name calling by fools and detractors directed at you, just ignore them all and stay focused. Good Luck!
  21. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago @JosephFunk
    Thank you so much for your support sir and yes I'm 16 (teenager). I understood about that MP3s and Sales issue and that is why I later added in the forum that submit your links and Ill ask for further requirements later. It's my hobby to help other artists and I always thought to make a channel which will give some artists a chance because I know there are many talented people out there. I completely agree with your advice sir. I think you were the first to support me here XD! Also, I'll try to avoid those people who insult me. Thank you again. I always had respect for you because I loved your loops and now it was very nice to be supported by you. :) :) :)
  22. 1582059
    benjiiii95 : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago check out my soundcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/thormusicproduction
    and yes i already sent you my participation :)
  23. 2259456
    Saphir : Fri 12th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Here's the link to the song I want to use in the contest.
    https://soundcloud.com/exode_saphir/quake
  24. 2421140
  25. 2399306
    YOURBOYHS : Sat 13th Jan 2018 : 6 months ago Hey guys, these are the top 3. All the songs were really awesome.
    #1 Rapbeat80 by Tahor Graves
    #2 Earthquake by Suppress
    #3 Travis Scott Beat by Tjore music and also Wavy by Yung.
    You can submit more for upload on myuzikimpossible@gmail not as a contest submission.
    Next contest tomrow. Have a gud day! ;)
Posts 1 - 25 of 26

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track