One Place On Site To Find Rappers And Producers

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2102954
    manxtigga : Sat 6th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago I feel like as a producer, hard to find people to collaborate with who are rappers.
    I think that we should have a place where its split into different categories.
    For example, one category is Producers, another Rapper, and the other one Singers.
    And if you cant do that, why not split the collaboration category into more categories of rappers / producers etc.
  2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 6th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago Absolutely manxtigga I totally agree with you!...Looperman and the way people want to use it like everything in the digital age has changed over the years and none more so than in the area of collaborations, as it stands now it's totally unorganised, if there was a committed area for collaborations with different categories like you suggested it would be so much better and so much more efficient, like minded people would be able to hook up faster and with a better chance of collaborative success, to get this rolling I suggest you garner support with the producer/rapper community here and campaign long and hard within these forums....it's the squeaky wheel which gets the grease or should I say wheels, the more voices you get behind this the better chance something might get done.
  3. 636976
    Unknown User : Sun 7th Jan 2018 : 1 month ago ## REMOVED ##
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured RnB Track