Acapella Uploads

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1002476
    steelyvibe : Wed 3rd Jan 2018 : 3 months ago Does anyone else find it frustrating that some people, that upload acapella's, are now using each upload as an advertisement for themselves. With great lists of links to other sites. Double spacing and threats of law suits. Posting five or six uploads at a time with the same information, therefore nearly taking up whole pages. This doesn't seem to me resource sharing, but self promotion.
  2. 1547231
    Lemonization : Wed 3rd Jan 2018 : 3 months ago I don't mind if people include a link to the original track as a reference which I deliberately don't do in case it influences the direction I take a track in but I can see how some people might find it useful. There's also no point in including law suit threats as this is clearly covered in the terms on Looperman anyway.

What I do object to is when the same acapella is uploaded multiple times over a period of time, though what can be done about that I don't know.
  3. 1
    Looperman : Wed 3rd Jan 2018 : 3 months ago the acapella section has become something of a mess and the spam in the description is one of the issues. I keep a sharp on loops section and deal with the issues there.

The acapellas section is due a shake up that will deal with things and make it more usable rather then the free for all that it seems to have become.

As with anything if anyone feels that someone is using the site in such a way as would be considered spam then by all means get in touch and point it out. Users have been and will be removed if they spam uploads or other peoples accounts
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track