Always Looking For Singers And Rappers To Collab For Pitches

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2291589
    michaeldante : Thu 14th Dec 2017 : 4 months ago I write and produce music for a newly launched small music production team that pitches for fil and TV. Many times we need artists in EVERY genre to lay down vocals, or in the case of rappers both lyrics and vocals, but can't find fast talent. So we decided to try this site to see if there were potential artists more readily available.

No matter what genre from rap, R&B, acoustic, folk, alternative, country, rock, industrial, pop, etc I like to have singers in all genres on last minute projects.

I unfortunately cannot use all artists as the people I submit to are VERY picky so I can use artists that stand out so it's no offense. You also MUST have ability to use a home studio and lay down quality vocals or have access to a studio you can.

If you're a producer and have ORIGINAL samples you're open to working with us on that works to. We can talk compensation, etc but right now just wanted to put it out there and see what happens.

WE PREFER IT IF INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING HERE THAT YOU PM ME INSTEAD.
    Thanks!
Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Heavy Metal Track