What Is The Best Way To Grow A Youtube Channel

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2085356
    Smackinmanhattan : Thu 7th Dec 2017 : 9 months ago I've been uploading seriously for a couple months now and I've gotten a few subs but it's not as fast as I want to be growing. Just looking for any suggestions
  2. 1127123
    asidRn : Thu 7th Dec 2017 : 9 months ago subscribe and support other indie artists whose music you enjoy. an authentic comment on a video of theirs would be nice too (don't be the guy who simply says "dope beat; check out my page: ")

they should end up returning the favor if they dig your music and are decent human beings... =)
  3. 2451035
    CashieBoi : Thu 21st Dec 2017 : 9 months ago Just dont stop
  4. 2518616
    DaffVibes : Wed 27th Dec 2017 : 8 months ago It's hard to say really. I mean, I tried spamming music videos, and some music streams with a whole heartily message, and I get flagged, my channel gets terminated, luckily it was just the beginning stage, so I have managed to reupload my music.

So it's just a matter of uploading, hoping that people share your content if they view it. Also I think paying a distributer to get on Itunes, Spotify and stuff would be helpful, I think there are some cheap options going that route if you do music.

Other than that, it's a hard start for many now and days, cause so many big channels are established, but it's never too late, I mean the most subscribed to channel pewdiepie started in 2012, so I mean he wasn't exactly the earliest of bloomers, and I think that there were some established game channels before him shrugs.

I think we all want to be viewed, and appreciated, but unfortunately, the biggest problem we face is just people who have bad hearts, and are unwilling to help you. I mean oh it's fine once you are popular, then they like you all of a sudden lol, no one has anything to do with you when you aren't really popular.

It's like watching a fight between two people break out, no one literally does anything and stands there, it takes someone to step in to break them up, then everyone steps in. It's like seeing a person struggle in some way in real, maybe danger, or a homeless person not getting any tips, it takes one person to help, then people join in.

So people go to a youtube channel, see no subscribers, and views on the videos, they don't do anything, they don't subscribe, they don't share, or like, they just leave which sucks. That wouldn't be the case if you were already popular.

This logic needs to change, but I'm afraid to say, it won't change. It's always a dog eat dog world, and a struggle. There are plenty of evil hearted people on the internet.

I wish you the best man, hopefully you mean well if you do get well know. I know I'd be making good music for everyone, then eventually do massive giveaways and even give people free real life houses if I were pewdiepie lol, but owell. 'Til then, I just going to keep making music, and hopefully people who go watch my channel called Daff Vibes on youtube subscribe.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Acoustic Track