How Did You Come Up With Your Stage Name

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 2022121
    gurt69 : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Been trying to come up with an alias to get my music career started, but can't seem to figure out anything cool. It's impossible to make with my name (Zach V) and just wanna know how you guys came up with yours.
  2. 1127123
    asidRn : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago ask your friend who's always high. he/she probably won't think of one on the spot, but it'll be subconsciously in their head. then eventually, they'll come up with something funnily stupid.

'A' is the first letter of my first name and 'sid' is the first three letters of my last name. some idiot on here took asid (and his account eventually got deleted for being defunct)... so i had to stick in some extra letters... xD
  3. 1772023
    belac22 : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I took my middle name (Isaiah) and make it a more popular first name = my stage name (issac)
  4. 1748319
    keaiilah1 : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I personally came up with my stage name (Sam Champagne) by deriving it from my own real name. But that probably wont help you. However I do know of a very famous Belgian singer who came up with his name by taking a title such as 'Maestro' and switched it around to get his stage name of 'Stromae' Thats one thing you could do aswell.
  5. 2494146
    RACbeats : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago mine is an anagram of my initials ACR RAC
  6. 2309919
    Koncise : Tue 5th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Lol I always get straight to the point when I rap and talk in general, so I was like "I'm concise", but not with a C, a K".
  7. 1982717
    N3KA : Tue 5th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I just took the first two syllabes of my first name, and surname. Then, i just replaced the E with a 3.
  8. 2144253
    Zivonmusic : Tue 5th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Zivøn

I wrote a lot of stories when I was younger revolving around fantasy and I wrote one where this anti hero with a cloak and mask saves the main character from certain death, but he never had a name.
  9. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Tue 5th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Brado ("brah-dough") Sanz is my music alias and I chose it because it is a unique name in the world. At least, when I searched it online, no results came up. Plus it sounds nice :) Now if you search "Brado Sanz" I am the first Google result!

Brado
  10. 2085356
    Smackinmanhattan : Tue 5th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago your "stage name" finds you; you don't find it
  11. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I went to a Halloween party dressed like Neo from the Matrix. Black jeans tucked into black combat boots, black dress shirt with lime green tie and full length leather jacket, black sunglasses etc.. I actually looked more like Julian Arahanga's character "Apoc" because I have long hair and had it pulled back into a pony tail. But at the party a few friends who are big Matrix fans as well, began giving me crap about who I was supposed to be. In the movie, Laurence Fishburne, who played Morpheus, wore the black shirt with the lime green tie so at some point one of them began calling me Neomorpheus. The nick name stuck. Since joining Looperman I have had several different avatars but all contain some element relating to the Matrix.
Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track