Please Post In English Message When Using Apostrophes

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Sat 2nd Dec 2017 : 6 months ago I was posting a reply to a comment on my track which contained a number of apostrophes. The site gave me a red error message saying Please post only in English and converting my apostrophes to some strange escaped characters and numbers. It wouldnt let me save my post until I removed them. Same thing happened here.
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 2nd Dec 2017 : 6 months ago I have had this problem for years, whenever these is some sort of error in my post, including over 3000 characters. All apostrophes, quotation marks, and other punctuation marks are changed into HTML code. It makes me pissed for sure.
  3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 2nd Dec 2017 : 6 months ago In fact, it happened when I tried to post this exact response! PO*d had to be changed to pissed off, in order for it to go through without error.

I hate the security measures on this site in recent years. The further it goes, the less acceptable my posts are.
  4. 1
    Looperman : Sat 2nd Dec 2017 : 6 months ago thanks for letting me know. ill check this tomorrow. its not how its supposed to be
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track