The Site Automatically Logs Me Off After One Day Of Inactivity

Posts 1 - 14 of 14
  1. 2414944
    chrisisdying : Fri 1st Dec 2017 : 2 weeks ago Hello, So I've been having a pretty annoying issue lately where the site would just log me off automatically after one of inactivity, and its pretty annoying to type in the email and password all over again, anyone experiencing it aswell?
  2. 1
    Looperman : Fri 1st Dec 2017 : 2 weeks ago let me check this for you.
  3. 1
    Looperman : Fri 1st Dec 2017 : 2 weeks ago ok, see how you get on now. I was actually looking into this yesterday but did not push the changes through until now. Fingers crossed that should have resolved the issue.

make sure you choose remember me though when you log in
  4. 2414944
    chrisisdying : Sun 3rd Dec 2017 : 1 week ago This has been fixed, thank you!
  5. 1772023
    belac22 : Mon 4th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I am also experiencing this
  6. 1108368
    BeatMaker4real : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago I'am being logged out every couple of minutes..Picture this..I'am logged in listening to a track...leaving a comment...so I'am typing it out...got ready to post, and guess what?....I've been logged out....Lol
  7. 1
    Looperman : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago anyone having issue with this take a look here and then contact me with the report

https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/

see the link at the bottom of that page
  8. 308224
    theHumps : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Done it to me twice in the last 2 days, once while uploading a track and just now when replying to a track comment.

Firefox version 55.03
  9. 630386
    JosephFunk : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Hey Wayne upgrade your browser my good man, I use Firefox 57. Shan, I am sorry to say even with my browser upgrade to FF57, it is still a problem. I wrote a response to something in a forum thread yesterday. Well, I got booted off and lost my long worded informative post. Frustrated, I decided not to rewrite my thoughts.

So now what I do is, I open three Looperman tabs. Currently, this is the only way I found to cope with this situation. So I open multiple tabs and dedicate one tab to see if I have been logged out so as to not lose what I am currently doing in my main tab.

While writing this post I was auto-logged out. You can check your logs on my activity on this.
  10. 1
    Looperman : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago If anyone with these issues could do as I mentioned it would help. I know what the problem is but knowing who its effecting and why will help me best resolve it.

I dont need to just know the browser. the url i gave will also tell me your browser settings
  11. 1041668
    wikkid : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Okay, here's what happened:
    Logged in, got logged off after about 15 minutes.
    Followed your directions on checking the "remember me" box.

No problem since then.

Same scenario on Monday (I think it was Monday). Again, I went ahead and checked the "remember me" box and had no problem after that.
  12. 1
    Looperman : Wed 6th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago ok, i assume everyone is using the "remember me" option when logging in. if not make sure yo do
  13. 630386
    JosephFunk : Thu 7th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago Checking that box has kept me logged in for more than 12 hours straight. I will log out of course. So I guess the persistent cookie check box is the solution.

Depending on people comfort level posting the results link from https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ poses a potential security risk because the user's IP and Java status is publicly exposed. I could PM my results directly to you.
  14. 1
    Looperman : Thu 7th Dec 2017 : 1 week ago yes, please dont post the results of the browser check here. just send them to me if you have an issue
Posts 1 - 14 of 14

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rock Track