SoundCloud Trolls Back At It Again

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1108368
    BeatMaker4real : Mon 27th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago If anyone from Looperman gets crazy messages from Beatmaker4real on SoundCloud.....it's not me.
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Tue 28th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago Same here. If you get one saying that they are me, that is not me. The threat messages are poorly worded and almost laughable.

If you get message from anyone claiming that they are an active looperman account member, just send a PM here to the real member here to let them know they are being impersonated. I an sure they would appreciate the heads up.

Anyone's artwork and name can be ripped from this site and used over there but that does not mean it is them because it is not them, it's our parasitical resident troll.
  3. 847669
    EricMilligan : Tue 28th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago Guys, I am now really curious. What is all this about? What kind of messages?
  4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 28th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago @Eric..awhile back there was a disgruntled ex member from Looperman (who was banned for sexual harassment and racism) who started impersonating Looperman members on soundcloud and leaving hate mail on their profiles...So to anyone reading this thread don't jump to any conclusions if out of the blue you get abusive messages on soundcloud from a supposed Looperman member, more than likely it's this Ahole again.
  5. 847669
    EricMilligan : Wed 29th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago Thanks for the explanation, Dave. I also got a PM from Joseph giving me background on this. I really don't understand the kind of behaviour that targeted him. Good to warn other members not to take harassing mail and messages like that at face value. All the more reason to keep off Soundcloud! :) I still have a few tracks there, but have really totally shifted my focus to the Looperman community.
  6. 549160
    BabyGee : Wed 29th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago I'm gonna troll that idiot hardcore if they msg me xD
  7. 691199
    Modnex : Wed 29th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago I thought he finally got bored and gave up. If it is still him, he must not be very active in reality to keep his trolling up for this long. I mean this has to be a Guinness world record by now.
  8. 1
    Looperman : Wed 29th Nov 2017 : 7 months ago This thread is now being locked as its served its purpose
Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track