Looking To Collaborate With Producers And Vocalists

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2479858
    blvckcvsper : Mon 27th Nov 2017 : 1 month ago Hello!

My name is BLVCK CVSPER, I'm a music producer x vocalist looking to expand my circles and collaborate with folks who love music as much as I do :D

I mostly make hip hop / chill trap but I'm open to experiment and try different stuff. I honestly just want to have as much fun as possible and the #1 important thing when I work with somebody is whether or not we can vibe and become friends. I feel like when people who appreciate each other work together you can hear it and that's what I want.

So if you also are looking for new friends to make music with & like the track I uploaded hit me up!
  2. 2416991
    KingLukeBeatz : Mon 27th Nov 2017 : 1 month ago I make trap, chill trap etc. I'm alway's open to doing collaborations with others you can contact my social media if you want :)

Social media:
    Insta: kinglukebeats

Snap: lukesvideos

I recently left my group "Trap Ninjas" and recently created a new group called "Worldwide Music"

Thank You,

King Luke Music Productions
  3. 2407292
    LowKi : Tue 28th Nov 2017 : 1 month ago if you want to work contact my email im down
  4. 2198012
    STUPIDBEATS : Sun 3rd Dec 2017 : 1 month ago Hey! I am a beatmaker contact me on snapchat and instagram:
    SC: stupid.beats
    Instagram: stupid__beats__

Here is some stuff from me:
    https://soundcloud.com/stupidbeats/on-the-streets-metro-boomin-type-beat-production-stupidbeats
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured RnB Track