Guys Please Help Me Raise Mental Health Awareness

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1529312
    sebastiao82 : Sat 25th Nov 2017 : 6 months ago First, i would like to thank Looperman community.
    I have been a member of this musician community for 2 years now, i have released professional singles with some loops and samples from here, which i have all given credit to the owners.
    fast forward: I am writing to ask you guys if you all would like to support me raising mental health awareness... my son is 10 years old and he suffers from a neurological condition called ''TOURETTES SYNDROME & ADHD, i am not asking for money but likes, and comments and followers... i believe we indie musicians should help each other.
    I also battle with mental health, which is ADHD and Agoraphobia, Before my agoraphobia kicked in, i managed to bag a music tech qualification,
    I studied music technology for over 3 years, and earned vocational qualifications level 3 in music tech.
    At college, we used Cubase VST, as the DAW software.

visit my website below, and spread the word :)

www.awarenessispower.co.uk
    @SebastianAzul07

My singles are released on Itunes and Spotify
    Sebastian Azul on Spotify
    Sebastian Azul on Itunes
    thank you guys
  2. 1127123
    asidRn : Sat 25th Nov 2017 : 6 months ago Really appreciate this post. Thank you for sharing! We all could really use each other in combating the stigma against mental health issues and stuff.

Cool to see what you've accomplished as a musician and stuff!

By the way, is Pro Tools like an American thing? After becoming acquainted with some European hobbyist producers at my school, I've noticed Cubase/Nuendo is big in their commercial studios. Here though, it seems to be Pro Tools (on Mac machines too, as opposed to Windows machines out in Europe).
  3. 1529312
    sebastiao82 : Sun 26th Nov 2017 : 6 months ago Thank you asidRn :)
    I'm not American, lol...I'm british, based in United Kingdom (England)
    to be honest i don't know, but i think pro tools is for professionals, mainly sound engineers they use it a lot, also Logik, and others, they are quite expensive... they start from $400 onwards... plus mac machines they are also expensive. you will only see at professional recording studio.
    I am still using windows, i am an independent artist, and already spent so much in releasing my music and sell them on spotify, itunes, all those digital stores. maybe oneday when i am more establish i will set my own professional studio. with macs, pro tools, ROKIT 5 G3 Studio Monitors Speaker KRK SYSTEMS, all that lol
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Psychedelic Track