Looking For Feedback On My Debut Mixtape

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 1882999
    MastaChooma : Wed 22nd Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago I recently released my first solo mixtape! I am very proud of my work. I produced the entire tape with some help along the way. And I have plenty of collaborators on this project as well.

I want to ask for some feedback and constructive criticism. Please don't be too harsh bc I'm an artist and I can be sensitive. It's nice to say one good thing and then one thing to work on.
    And I would so very very much appreciate any and everyone that would do that for me!

Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/masta-chooma/sets/chooma

If you don't want to give feedback, please just listen to the tape. And that would still mean a great deal to me!

And if you like it (or not) please share it with your friends or anyone else you think might like it.

Thank you everyone! I hope I'm not asking too much. Please check out my mixtape and let me know what you think :)
    My favoritre tracks are probably: Changes, YellowThroat, and Everything is Good.

And P.S. I always love to collaborate. I have hundreds of unused, exclusive beats. And the raps never end. Always feel free to message me. Even if it's just to talk. The best way to tap in with me is on insta @mastachooma
Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Deep House Track