Track Not Uploading Giving An Error

Posts 1 - 18 of 18
  1. 585633
    topvega : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Just tried to upload a track 3 times now and keep getting the following message after it loads to 100 percent.

"The requested URL /tracks/admin was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Any ideas on the problem?

Thanks.

tv
  2. 817280
    ronabo : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Same here. Evidently the site is having a programming issue.
  3. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Yeah I just had the same issue trying edit my track so obviously something strange is happening. Just have to wait for Tech Support to fix.
  4. 671112
  5. 1
    Looperman : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago should be ok now, just tested it
  6. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Still not permitting upload. On click to upload, the page refreshes to a new, blank upload page.
  7. 630386
    JosephFunk : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago After any and all Looperman fixes you must logout. Clear and clean your browser cache files completely and delete all cookie files. Close your browser and reopen it. Login and then retry.
  8. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Did all that. Still not working.
  9. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Dumb question I know but your talking about a track right, not a loop right?..because if it's a loop and your sample rate isn't 16bit 44Hz it won't upload, I only say this as you haven't uploaded a track since 2015, then maybe it has something to do with your profile password (just a guess)
  10. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago No, no-- a loop. Exported at 44.1/16 as usual.
  11. 1
    Looperman : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago I tested the track upload myself and can see other people are uploading loops ok.

Is anyone else having issues ?

Did you do a hard refresh ? Shift + F5
  12. 630386
    JosephFunk : Mon 20th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago @rasputin1963

Whatever browser you are using please switch to the NEW free Firefox Quantum browser. The fastest, most stable and the most reliable browser there is today. I dumped Chrome and what a dramatic improvement. I personally recommend it to everyone. @rasputin1963, then retry your upload once you have switched. I have found that sometimes the plugins, addons and hidden thirty party garbage to Chrome (and other browsers) can interfere with normal web activity.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
  13. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago I have tried to upload using both the new Firefox and Internet Explorer: exact same results both time. I fill out the forms, select my WAV file, set to 44.1/16-bit, well under the size limit. I click to upload... the browser "thinks" for a second, then the whole page refreshes to a new, blank version of the upload page. And that's it: the upload is interrupted and never completed.
  14. 1550685
    sheensheep : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago I just managed to upload a track without any issues. Since this was two hours ago maybe it'll work now?
    If not, this is a long shot but maybe try changing the file to an mp3. Also try uploading something onto another site like YouTube or SoundCloud and see if that goes through.
  15. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago Maybe my internet address had been blacklisted.
  16. 630386
    JosephFunk : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago That happen to me once before @rasputin1963 but it was unintentional because my activity during that incident tripped the website security robot. The Admin would never ever blacklist you without some form of prior notice. But Shan did try to help you earlier here nonetheless.

You also must be prepared for the fact that maybe it's your system, and I mean that in the most respectful terms. But I do have some extreme troubleshooting ideas for you.

1) Can you get or go to another system on your network router and upload from there and see what happens?

2) Can you use your phone or tablet on your network? Try to upload from your phone or tablet on your network, its kind of cumbersome with the tiny screen keys and all. See what happens

3) If you get a positive hit from that. Then depending on your comfort level. Please disable all of your security programs temporarily on your production system. Disable your firewall, disable your anti-spyware programs, and any program that performs web and packet filtering. Can you get hacked during the tests? Not likely unless your machine is already infected.

4) Finally, If your system is a laptop and your employer has free wi-fi, then give that a shot if it is legal to do so. If not, then go to your local doughnut shop and try their free wi-fi. I am likely leaning towards the conclusion that it may be your system, nothing personal here. I mean you tried a different browser, others are not complaining at this time, and Looperman tested it twice and verified it.

Modify my recommendation based on your conditions. Good Luck!
  17. 1
    Looperman : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago It could be that your tracks filename has an apostrophe in it and if so would flag one of our security filters.

eg

bad name = thistrack'sbad.mp3
    good name = thistracksgood.mp3
  18. 1564425
    rasputin1963 : Tue 21st Nov 2017 : 2 weeks ago OMG--- You're right. I had an apostrophe in my title. Removed it, and the loop has uploaded just fine.

Thank you for solving this mystery, Looperman!
Posts 1 - 18 of 18

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track