Another Great One Has Left Us

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sat 18th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago I heard the sad news this morning that Malcolm Young, brother to Angus, rhythm guitar player and co-founder of AC/DC has passed away. He had been battling dementia since leaving the band in 2014. He was a great musician whose rhythms basically defined the hard edged sound that helped make AC/DC the legendary rock band we all came to know and love. As quoted by his brother "He leaves behind an enormous legacy that will live on forever. Malcolm, job well done."
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 18th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago It's tough losing all these cool musicians lately! I have never called myself an AC/DC fan, but this guy was an awesome performer to say the least!

Without knowing anything regarding this situation, I still can't blame any musicians for "bowing out" of this life. Even at my age, I can't believe how messed up, dangerous, and depressing the world has gotten. I never thought it would be this way. If I died or removed myself from the equation, I would hope people would think of it as reason for change, as I think about all the great artists we have lost lately.
  3. 308224
    theHumps : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago Sad news indeed. He's a true rock pioneer.
  4. 671112
    danke : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago almost everyone left, we're coming :-(

RIP
  5. 174317
    smallpaul : Sun 19th Nov 2017 : 3 weeks ago A sad loss indeed, along with Walter Becker back in September.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ambient Track