Online Mastering

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 2355631
    Mahbodkarimi : Tue 14th Nov 2017 : 4 weeks ago Hi guys . What site do you introduce for online mastering? Do you think that's right?
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Wed 15th Nov 2017 : 4 weeks ago First, prayers and condolences for the people of Iran. The massive loss of life due to the recent earthquake in your country was shocking.

Second, what exactly are you asking? Your question was somewhat difficult to understand, sorry.
  3. 614554
    Mykael : Wed 15th Nov 2017 : 4 weeks ago Online mastering sites such as Landr uses unique algorithms in order to master songs. In my opinion, if you are doing nothing more than uploading your tracks to Soundcloud or some other similar sites, online mastering (such as Landr) probably would be sufficient enough. But, if you are planning to have your music distributed through platforms like iTunes I would not recommend it.

There are other sites where you'd submit your track and it would be mastered by a human. Usually, they will provide "before" and "after" examples so that you can hear their quality of work. if I were going that route, I would use Fiverr; there you can find a lot of mastering and mixing engineers who work freelance. You can also hear samples of their work; and, more important, you can read reviews posted by past clients. I hope this helps...

Mykael
  4. 2355631
    Mahbodkarimi : Wed 15th Nov 2017 : 4 weeks ago @josephfunk Thank you for your sympathy
    Yes, really, my compatriots suffered a disaster.
    And another friend answered my question. Tanks
  5. 2355631
    Mahbodkarimi : Wed 15th Nov 2017 : 4 weeks ago @mykæl Thank you very much for your advice.
    But the Fiverr site has boycotted my country and I can not use it.
    Thanks
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ambient Track