Looperman Is Great - But

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1045180
    noiraudio : Fri 10th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago I love Looperman. Many great producers and artists on this platform that have saved me from lengthy moments of writers block or even creativity. However, there's one part of Looperman that I don't understand, thus I'm not happy with! But perhaps I might have missed something!!!!??? I can't find anyway to favourite a producer artist that I like. Like a heart icon, etc. But, because I can't "like" you guys, I won't get any emails from Looperman informing me that one or some of my favourited producers/singers have posted new material! For me, this really sucks and is a key oversight into this platform. So I hope it changes soon.
    But if there is a way with which to do this, please, let me know and I'll gladly remove my post!
    Thanks in advance and keep your awesome sounds and ideas coming!
    Cheers
    Mattt
  2. 692334
    VASH : Fri 10th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago Using the bookmarks feature on your browser is probably your best bet. Simply bookmark the artists page and check back every once in a while. I actually sort of like that it doesn't use followers or likes, just gotta follow in the old fashioned way.
  3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 10th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago Yes, I like it this way as well. It is more involved on the part of users. A visit to your profile actually means that they went out of their way more than once, as opposed to just pressing a button and forgetting about it.

You can however favorite a track, and it will be stored in your own profile. This is a great way to remember who makes songs that you like.
  4. 207475
    Nightingale : Fri 10th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago Alright Mattt,
    that's a good point. It is probably because of visit's stats of the site or another commercial reasons. If no, I don't understand it either, by the way for a long time. The heart button with number of followers next to artist's nickname, instead of that lean check mark for example, could be a tiny motivation plus for those, who contribute their time, sharing sounds with others.
  5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 10th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago Looperman once made the observation that the site is like your favourite local bar, people come people go and they generally have a good experience, sure it doesn't have all the latest social media apps, it has no like button, no instant chat etc etc, it's not a musical facebook, twitter or sit on my face site...and thank the powers that's not the case!..it's more old school, you get out what you put in, it encourages participation, it's educational, it's as you say great....in my experience the slicker the service the poorer the provender.
  6. 2060812
    Mingu5 : Mon 13th Nov 2017 : 1 week ago But maybe a follower system is not out of place. But remind that you don't need to see the number of people that follow someone. Just clicking follow and getting and update would be nice but doesn't have to turn into some instagram-like competition. The others make a fair point but for me there are to many people I would need to check each time I visit this page and I probably already forgot some great names.
    I say a followers system would be nice if the numbers are kept private
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rock Track