Need A Review On Hard Trap Future Type Track Collab

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1962250
    eggs0ntoast : Mon 23rd Oct 2017 : 1 month ago hi, i sucessfully collaborated with a half decent end product for the first time and am looking for some opinions, the collab includes 3 people, myself a rapper and another beatmaker, im one of the 2 people doing vocals on the track and i did the mixing and mastering, i been making beats for just over a year and rapping for like 2 months, its a hard trap future type track, my need to improve is whats driven me to reach out for genuine opinions not the crappy comments people leave elsewhere there all just generic crap, criticism will help me improve and point out areas i need to work on, so please help me and take a listen any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/189238
  2. 851137
    crucethus : Mon 23rd Oct 2017 : 1 month ago My suggestion to you is to start commenting in the same way you wish to be commented on. 4 comments in the one year you have been here on songs (albeit good ones), and 11 mo's ago won't get you much feedback from the masses, no matter how stellar you think your work is.. You have to give some to get some mate. Engage the community, esp the people who give great honest feedback and they will reciprocate!
  3. 1962250
    eggs0ntoast : Mon 23rd Oct 2017 : 1 month ago thank you crucethus, i know your right, i havent really engauged this community, i will take some time to get involved, thank you man.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Chill Out Track