Reason Drums With Just A Mouse

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 12665
    transparent : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 4 weeks ago Does anyone make beats on their computer only using a mouse? like in the redrum i was thinking i could probably make beats when im out and bout.Does anyoneelse do this?

thank you.
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 4 weeks ago Are you only allowed to do things that other people already do?

If this is the case, then maybe you should get into law enforcement or corrections instead of music.
  3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 4 weeks ago What I'm saying is that music as an art form, and there are no rules. There are theories and categorization and whatever, but there is no law saying that it must be done one way, or must not be done a certain way.
  4. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 4 weeks ago ReDrum is a drum pattern sequencer model after the ones in the 1980s like the LinnDrum machine Prince used on his "1999" smash hit LP. ReDrum can be triggered by MIDI, the Piano scroll editor, CV routing, or you can enable the run feature and build a pattern with your mouse. Just load up your WAV or AIFF drum samples to some or all of the 16 individual virtual pads. Run, Record, to MIDI or save the pattern in ReDrum and make another one, up to 32 full patterns on one instance of ReDrum. You can Run multiple instances of ReDrum in your current project and sync or hand it off to next ReDrum and move back and forth between ReDrums. You can trigger each pattern buffer you make manually or with automation for smooth verse, intro, outtro, break and bridge section, or whatever you want. Although you are using a newer version of Reason, the core functions of ReDrum has not changed much since Reason 5.

See this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7uqnHj6r4

This video should get you up and running making drum beats with your mouse and a WAV or AIFF sample based drum kit.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ambient Track