Production Team

Posts 1 - 15 of 15
  1. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Wed 18th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago I dunno I just see a lot a people making a production team and thought I may try my hand at it. Please note I am experienced in management and this kinda stuff. All genres are excepted but preferred genres are electro and pop. If I see you starting out and see potential I will sign you up. :D email me at or reply to this post. See ya there!
  2. 851137
    crucethus : Thu 19th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago cool a company with a g-mail address. thats soooooo promising.......not!
  3. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Thu 19th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago betcha have a gmail :)
  4. 851137
    crucethus : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago I Prefer @Compuserve
  5. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago I really don't care
  6. 1733652
    ZLHD : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago @Crucethus stop being a hater. Looperman was made to help everyone so stop being a dick or leave the site.
  7. 851137
    crucethus : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago You know your right ZLHD.

I should stop complaining. There is beauty in staring into a field of wheat on a sunny day all these individual wheat stalks come together to make a beautiful picture as far as the eye can see. None of these stalks of wheat will be important in any way, they are all just there.

So when I see on the forums for the zillionth time, "producers" wanted , people "signing" other people to there "Labels" Beats (not songs) needed. and all the other Collab spam, I should just sit back and look at it just like my beautiful field of wheat. none of the stalks are professional or important, and they will all be ground down into flour anyway at the end of the day. So your right in that aspect ZLHD.
    But being on this site a hell of a lot longer than you, I can remember a day when the forums were not all clogged up with this spam.
    You should have a place where you can all get together and try to convince each other your all "in the game" and Pros...and lets all work together on our soundcloud numbers. By all means that would be great when that happens someday.
    If and when I do leave the site. it will be because I can no longer talk with professional or semi professional musicians who give each other advice and encourage each other and are not trying to scheme you with some fly by night music company.

Until then were all just dust in the wind!
  8. 1231236
    joecramer : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago @Paige1001
    Your threat is just against the rules of this side. Nothing more and nothing less. Have a look here https://www.looperman.com/forum/guidelines Yeah you are not the only one who do so and you are not the only one who get hard and harsh words from parts of the community. That's not because people are haters or don't like younger people or don't believe in your work or else. If you would follow the rules of this side no one would make any bad comments. And by the way a email with the ending of your name and or company is still less then 15$ a year. And it looks for sure much more pro.
  9. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Fri 20th Oct 2017 : 1 month ago ok I am sorry :P
  10. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Sat 21st Oct 2017 : 1 month ago but joecrammer crucethus was being a dick
  11. 2147106
    TxcGren : Sat 21st Oct 2017 : 1 month ago I produce upbeat 160 bpm trap so idk if its exactly what you're looking for. My personal favorite tracks of mine are Calm, For Life and Set.

Have a listen, if its not what you're interested in that's ok. I just want to get recognized a bit :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7Kce2aX4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6qEuS-SZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA2Qx74AOP0&t=17s
  12. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 21st Oct 2017 : 1 month ago @Paige1001 Still can't let it go ehh?

I am truly sorry if I hurt your Millennial feelings as I know how sensitive your generation can be. But @ Compuserve is f**king hillarious if you understand the history of the internet. and also so is the sarcasm behind it, of which I am filled with on a daily basis. you just happened to be the stalk of wheat that was standing in front of me at the moment that I chose to cut down viciously with my machete tongue, so nothing personal, i'm sure you are a great guy/girl/transgender/transfluid,Intergender,Tzeenetch,Neutrois,Khorne,Demigirl,intergender,Genderqueernonbinary,Pangender,poligender,Epicine,Nurgle,Agender,femme,Slannesh,Travesti n-b,Aliagender,Butch, necron. (I think I have covered all my bases so not to offend the SJW's.
    There was probably a nice way I could have explained to you how to look more professional and all that yada yada stuff, but my jaded gen-x generation outlook doesn't allow me to suffer fools gladly I'm afraid (not that your a fool, it's just an expression_) so Mea Culpa, good luck in the "game" or whatever you call it these days. Just promise me you will make something clever and different...and stand out among the wheat stalks
    Stay Sarcastic!
    Cruhumble!
  13. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Sat 21st Oct 2017 : 1 month ago i cant tell if youre being honest or sarcastic...
  14. 2244529
    OfficialDJPhaze : Sat 21st Oct 2017 : 1 month ago TxcGren welcome aboard!
  15. 2438395
    Ex0du5Beatsssss : Mon 23rd Oct 2017 : 4 weeks ago Hey i was interested about your team? I am only 13, but i make hip hop beats and produce hip hop so I just wanted to know if i could join.
Posts 1 - 15 of 15

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured House Track