Looking For Talented Friends And A Few Answers

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 2407302
    ThatGirlKVR : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago I'm new, and a little lost. I need vocalists willing to sing the songs I've written, and some producers who will let me play with their instrumentals. I don't expect to get paid for any of my music, ever... I would like to, but as of now, all I can truly hope for is that someone with a better voice than myself will breathe life into my lyrics for no other reason than to make something beautiful.

Also, how does one go about blocking someone from leaving future comments on one's music? I have a pest control problem on my profile, and don't like the fact that I am being trolled.
  2. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago I think you need to contact Looperman about your 'troll problem' and it does seem to be a troll who needs to be banned from the site. No content, no profile and abusive comments. Love what Mnk66 has done with your song btw.
    I am the guitarist in a vocal/guitar duo and would love to work on a song with you if you have any ideas for something more Jazz, Country, Ballard in style. Ken is a very good vocalist. Once came 2cnd in a talent quest. The winner was Shirley Bassey
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/188180
  3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago Just wanted to say respect for the way you handled that troll. You cut right through their BS.
  4. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago Feel free to use any of my instrumentals. I'm more than willing to tweak them to work with your lyrics/vocals.
  5. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago Be warned, most of my tracks are loop based. I have a couple where I use electric guitar VST's and midi, but that is the exception.
  6. 2407302
    ThatGirlKVR : Mon 9th Oct 2017 : 3 months ago @ Steve: Thank you! That would be awesome! I actually have one that I desperately want recorded, but I don't believe I have the pipes for it. It's more for a woman, if you know one who'd like to give it a shot... I wrote it to a Buddy Guy instrumental. If you'd like to check it out, I'd be happy to send you a link. As far as any new endeavors, just "show me what you got" and I'll give it my best shot.

@ Spiv: Thank you. I tried to handle myself with class and dignity, but sometimes you have to let someone know that you WILL go there. I don't like being mean... I'm lying... I LOVE being mean to mean people, but I try not to because I was raised in a home where you don't just say whatever you want to say because you can get away with it. I was raised to be nice... until... lol.

@neuro: Most definitely, and thank you. I will give them a listen and let you know what I come up with. I honestly just love writing the songs... I love to sing, but my singing is best suited to showers and cars. LOL. I have no delusions on that.

Thank you everybody for the responses, and please feel free to hit me up on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/kit.rodriguez.56829

It is my pseudo-professional account that my husband and I are operating together.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track