RIP Allen-V

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 373341
    SpellJammer : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago Woke up to the awful news today that one of loopermans greats sadly passed away. The last time we spoke you told me how you were chomping at the bits for us to work on something new you were planning but your recent stroke prohibited your ability to play. You were such a gentleman, my friend, I learned so much from you during those long nights collaborating via email. Your ear for music and talent was immense. Cannot believe that you are gone.

RIP brother, I have all of your work on heavy rotation today in your honor. My sincere condolences to Allen and His family during this difficult time.

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/400188
  2. 1
    Looperman : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago that is terrible news :(
  3. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago Tragic news...Allen was a top shelf musician with an unmistakable sound all his own, he could literally play the guitar like ringing a bell. :(
  4. 373341
    SpellJammer : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago He certainly was, and truly had his own signature sound PJB. Shedding a tear just listening to what a remarkable guitarist he was.
  5. 372886
    Bilbozo : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago So very sad to hear this news. He was such a great person and a very talented guitar player. A person whom I really admired so much and has gone far too young. My thoughts are with his wife and children.
  6. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago I will miss his awesome music and his generally cool attitude. It's too bad. This time seems to be hitting musicians and artists especially hard. Watching for parts of him in all that I see...
  7. 630386
    Unknown User : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago Wow, that's a hard one to take. The guy was simply amazing, talented, and a hard working family man. A great guy I have had the privilege to work with once. He was truly a gifted people's person, a great guy who wanted share his talent with the world. He was dedicated to making awesome guitar songs and riffs in the most professional way humanly possible. He was a musician's musician, and a man of the music, note for note and chord for chord. Allen-V will have an unselfish enduring legacy of music, love and beyond that will keep on giving for the the many years and decades to come and will be missed.

Prayers, Godspeed, and thank you Allen-V!
  8. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago Wow this is a shocker, I had the pleasure to work with Allen on one of my songs, I have always considered it to be my best song mostly because of the guitar that he provided for the track. He will be missed and was such a great guy. Thanks for letting us know SpellJammer. You will be missed Allen, probably more than you would have ever imagined.
  9. 57449
    ChuckBaileyBand : Mon 2nd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago Can't even believe he is gone. What a cool legacy though to still have his work on the loop. I guess I just always assume that all of us will be creating on here forever, not true, we all have a limited time engagement on this earth!
  10. 589130
    Spd2 : Tue 3rd Oct 2017 : 1 year ago My heart ached when I found out of his passing. Man, stellar spirit and musician. I was fortunate to have collaborated with him a few years ago. RIP brother, you'll be missed.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track