Producer Looking For Hip-Hop Artist Or Rapper To Work With

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2189101
    TheHighbloods : Mon 25th Sep 2017 : 3 weeks ago [TL;DR: Check out my stuff and if you like it, hmu and we will discuss producing.]

Hallo! My name is Endy, and I go by the producer name of The Highbloods. I specialize in hip-hop and rap instrumentals as with my 14-year old voice I sound like a dying eel when I try to rap, and I was just poking around to see if anyone wanted a producer to help make an album or something.
    Now, the term "14-year-old producer" is not as bad as it seems, although I'm not gonna act like I ain't self aware, my skills are mediocre at best. But I would like to get better at what I do.
    I don't have very many requirements, though I do have a kind of line drawn on what I will and won't produce. Basically, if you think you're a hardcore gangster and you're the next Slim Jesus, I ain't gonna produce for you.
    As for publication, I don't give a damn what you do with the songs. You can copyright them, sell them, whatever, it's your lyrics, your song. All I ask is that, like most producers such as Felonely Kid, my name be in the suffix (Prod. The Highbloods), and that the songs be posted on my SoundCloud and website.

My SoundCloud can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/prod-the-highbloods/
    And my eMail is

I should also note that before the song is officially released, I will send it to you and make sure you are happy with it. You are the one with the vision of the song in your head. If you don't like it, I will change it.
Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Cinematic Track