Professional Quality Mixing And Editing

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 2061978
    Kreamy : Fri 22nd Sep 2017 : 2 months ago My name is Chris Dreher I am a recent 1st Class Creative Music Technology graduate and audio business owner.
    I want to help you get further with your music career! I have recorded and mixed projects for many different artists and performers in Bristol and have the skills to help you as well.
    Send me a message if you need help or want me to work on a project.
    Will do some work for free but project and time dependant I can quote a price.
    Cheers guys and happy creating!!!!
    From
    Chris Dreher aka Darken
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 22nd Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Just a word of advice from a guy like me who has over 30 years of music producing experience. First, congrats on your accomplishments Chris. I hope what you learned and the skills you have acquired will take you very far. So when introducing yourself and your many talents it is prudent to show or list some of your audio samples of your work, like a link to something you did recently, because you are still relatively unknown despite what you said, you got to prove it. That's what builds confidence in you from potential clients. Or else you may run the risk of sounding like everyone else who has posted a thread like this in past with no references. As a suggestion, post something here on this site. Despite graduating you are still learning, that never stops. What works for dubstep mastering may not work for jazz-based mastering for example.

Next, stick with free! Let's face it, none of us really have a pile money sitting around to promote ourselves. If we did we might some of us might be someplace else promoting despite the amazingly talented musician and producers that are here on this site who are mostly regular people, with families and a job.

You mentioned money, "...I can quote a price." you said. That's putting the cart before the horse. Build your name and your brand first. That will take some time. Let your reputation precede you, should be your goal. Making small money here and there is okay but not the way to go unless your focus is exclusively in Bristol as you mentioned.

Chris, I wish you the best at whatever do, Good Luck! Peace
  3. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 22nd Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Mistake: If we did we might some of us might be someplace

Correction:
    ....If we did, some of us might be someplace....
  4. 883656
    NoellaRose : Wed 27th Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Hi, Chris, I sent you a message days ago and then I noticed I don't know where those messages go (show up on this site). So just in case you didn't see it either I thought I'd also reply here. *shrug* :D
  5. 2061978
    Kreamy : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago Thanks for the words of advice JosephFunk! Unfortunately Looperman doesn't let you post links in these forums. A real pain! Thank you for your kind words and the best of luck to you too my friend!
  6. 1
    Looperman : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago there is no problem in posting links but using the forums to promote a commercial venture is not allowed
  7. 2061978
    Kreamy : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago I see, thanks for the clarification. Well as JosephFunk pointed out free work is the way forward for the moment!
  8. 1
    Looperman : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago also nothing stopping you posting your link on your profile page
  9. 2137735
    Yeetnigga20 : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago What is your email?
  10. 2061978
    Kreamy : Fri 6th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago Yo man! Hit me up on
  11. 2384774
    lovewreck : Wed 11th Oct 2017 : 2 months ago Would definitely like your help. HMU
Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track