Turning Electronic Music Into Guitar Etc

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 844038
    xVeteranReaperx : Thu 21st Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Hey!

I've been listening to "Different Heaven & ED!HE - My heart" alot a few years ago. The melody was stuck in my head and I wanted to make a guitar cover of it.

I finally got an acoustic guitar with built in mic. I recorded some chords and bass. Added some piano via FL studio.

But I'm wondering if anyone is interested in moving further with these remixes?

I can record stuff, no problem. But mixing/mastering/editing is not my strong suit.

IF you are interested, write something about yourself and what software you use!
    Have a good day!

(Check out the track here. https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/188493)
  2. 2255594
    slava72 : Thu 21st Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Clean and simple,sounds good to me,i honestly think that you are good(after hearing your track)at mastering,mixing,dont talk down on yourself!That tipe of music is not my"cup of tea",but for sure you can mix/master well!
  3. 844038
    xVeteranReaperx : Thu 21st Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Thanks man!
    I'm not saying it's bad. But seriously. It took me hours to line up the guitar etc. I bet proffesional studio people don't have these problems.

Not expecting to be as good as them though, haha. Just saying. But if anyone else can do better. I'm fine with that :D

Thanks for the feedback!
  4. 2255594
    slava72 : Thu 21st Sep 2017 : 2 months ago You are welcome,it is ok if it takes hours to solve some problems in realm of sounds,i bet"professionals" have some nasty problems too, but they tell nobody about it,good luck with music!
  5. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Fri 22nd Sep 2017 : 2 months ago I am not the quickest guy to respond at the moment (too much going on in my life) but I like what you do and if you have some patience I would like to collaborate with you.
    I mainly use logic Pro.
    If you are interested just drop me a line.
    Ciao, Domenico
  6. 1397157
    blekmeh : Fri 22nd Sep 2017 : 2 months ago I can do this for you if you want, just shoot me a PM with your Skype or Discord name and I'll add you. I've played a bit of aucoustic guitar in the past but I'm not the greatest at it. I do play alot of piano on the other hand so that could be a nice addition. And I've been producing (including mixing and mastering) for over 7 years now so that shouldn't be a problem either.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rap Track