My Journey Here At Looper Has Been Exciting

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1659074
    Arloph09 : Mon 18th Sep 2017 : 3 months ago I have been producing quite some time. so far I have e laid out so many project which never seem to be finished.

My name Dj Arloph,(I know cheesy, Right?, i am about 23, and I a music enthusiast.

I have to thank looper for helping being more gracious towards music. I am glad I found you. Being here at time inspired me a lot.

For a a while, I have been working on a Afro Trap project..Which you will find the Limited Sample here at Looper:https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/188246

And since It has been good to me here. The moment this project is out...I will be giving it away..I will provide download links. And thanks for those amazing loop I have had the privileged to work with here..you guys are f'ing amazing.
  2. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Tue 19th Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Good songs you have there. Glad to have you here at the Loop :)

Brado
  3. 2144253
    Zivonmusic : Tue 19th Sep 2017 : 2 months ago I'm glad you enjoyed your time here, and I wish you the best in your journeys to come.

-zivøn
  4. 851137
    crucethus : Wed 20th Sep 2017 : 2 months ago Thank you for sharing your creativity here. it is most welcome.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured House Track