Need Help With The BPM Of My Loops

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 632005
    CFreemanJr : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 3 months ago Hellooo,
    So I posted some loops that has been flagged for not being the bpm. My beat is 85bpm, the instruments I used in it are the same bpm, why am I getting a flag saying its not?
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 3 months ago The BPM of the loop has little to do with the instruments, and more to do with the length. It must loop at a specific length or else it will not be easily used at that tempo. It can not have a "tail" or gaps. It must also be consistent with the four part grid in the waveform view here on looperman.

These are just general, and without the specific loop, I can not say specifically.
  3. 632005
    CFreemanJr : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 3 months ago JFC audacity and my trusting eyes....it was about a millisecond off...user error and now I gotta repost my 9 loops. Thanks Spivkurl, I was just about to get frustrated until I realized my error. hahahahaha
  4. 1
    Looperman : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 3 months ago hi, the loops in question were all different bpms and none were 85bpm. you should use a DAW to make the loops and export them.

if you dont have anything then i recommend www.reaper.fm great DAW and free to use. Its what i use to check the uploads
  5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 3 months ago If you are making a group of loops at the same BPM, with the same bar length, and the same sample rate/bit depth - then they should all be the same file size. It's just another way to double check.

Since you have FL Studio, you may want to check out this thread.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/181213/exporting-seamless-loops-from-fruity-loops-fl-studio
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track