FL 11 Reverted To And Stuck In Demo Mode After Windows Update

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 841435
    ValveDriver : Tue 22nd Aug 2017 : 3 months ago I don't know if the update had anything to do with it, but my assumption is that it did. After it updated, my FL 11 went back to demo mode, and I can't figure out how to unlock it. I even installed and ran a new regkey from image line....because I actually paid for mine.
    After doing so, it still ran as a demo. I'm just wondering if: A) this has happened to any of you. And B) if any of you know how to fix it.
    I could contact Image Line, but I like you people better, and I can get more indepth answers.
    Any help, ideas, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Take care.
    V.
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 23rd Aug 2017 : 2 months ago The regkey should do it. There is also an alternate method if your studio is internet connected, which is in the "Help" menu, on the "About" window. There is a place for your username and password on there. It must be the same username and password as you use for imageline, but it might work (never tried it).
  3. 841435
    ValveDriver : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 2 months ago Thanks, Pat. I'll have to give that a try. It's the oddest thing. I opened up my FL 12, and it's the same for that. The weird part is, all of the plugins I've bought are unlocked. It's just the DAWS themselves. I did end up contacting Image line, but they haven't replied...2 days later. Thanks again, mister.
  4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 2 months ago I recommend their forums highly, as there are many experienced and helpful people. You also often get to interact with the developers. Might be easier than getting a private response from the developers, though I've never tried.

Plus you can get in on beta testing and stuff!
  5. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 2 months ago "The weird part is, all of the plugins I've bought are unlocked. It's just the DAWS themselves."
    I also had an issue after updating but it was the opposite of yours. The DAW updated but the plugins I had purchased reverted back to demo. My problem was the with downloading or replacing the new Regkey. I found a similar problem thread on the Imageline Forum that basically directed me to follow the same process that Spivcurl suggests - using the help menu from the about screen.

http://support.image-line.com/knowledgebase/base.php?id=&ans=119
  6. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Thu 24th Aug 2017 : 2 months ago Aaron after clicking the link follow the instructions:

'How do I unlock my software with the registration file?'. I had to merge the new regcode to correct my problem.
  7. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 25th Aug 2017 : 2 months ago Neo, I did end up posting on the tech forum. One of their guys replied with almost exactly what Spiv said.
    I ended up having to merge the Regkey as well. But not being a real tech savy guy, I don't know how that made a difference from just running it. All of the prompts were exactly the same for both.
    I tried running FL 11 for a bit afterwards. It seemed to work, but I was running short on time before work, so, I'm still not sure yet.
    If work is slow, I'll be able to dig in and see for sure.
    Either way, I'm still going to back to your link to see it I can learn more. Thanks for providing it, bud!

Take care.
    Aaron.
Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track