Hello Looperman

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2270919
    yeti09 : Sat 19th Aug 2017 : 1 month ago Good day people of Planet Looperman, how are we all doing? My name is Damian and I'm pretty new to the site and to music making in general, I only started at the beginning of 2017 with covers and started writing my own stuff 2 months ago. I currently play no instruments so Looperman has been amazing for me in creating my songs so I'm very grateful to all you talented people who create these amazing loops/samples for your time and effort, you guys kick ass!! I would love to do actually collabertions with people so if anyone has any backing tracks made up or a set of loops they think can be put together please get in touch and I'd be very pleased to try make a song from it/them, anyway, enough babble, here is a link to my audiomack profile,https://www.audiomack.com/artist/sheltered I did called myself Sheletered at first, made that choice when drunk lol, but now I'm just me hahaha, if you have time and can be bothered have a listen and let me know what ya reckon, as I said, this is all new to me so I may have fallen into some old traps that you could point out lol

All the best
    Damian
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sat 19th Aug 2017 : 1 month ago Welcome Damian! You sure do have a lot of names. I think the acoustic and organic style loops suits your style really well. Do not fall into the Traps, it's pretty dark down there. Keep using my loops for your songs and thanks. I typically do not signup for new music sites but at least your songs were easy to play without signing up. Put some of your songs on this site in order to get better community feedback and interaction from others here in the future Peace from Joe.
  3. 2270919
    yeti09 : Sat 19th Aug 2017 : 1 month ago Thanks Joe, I will do, only just seen you can put full tracks on here lol, I'm such a noob hahaha!

I love your music Joe, I'm in the process of doing a song with some of your work, will post on here once done
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Chill Out Track